Partnering to provide highly customized service
Think of us as an extension of your company and you would not be far from the truth. In fact, many of the companies we serve have deeply integrated Spirit into their planning, processes and procedures. They count on us to plan, procure, and warehouse inventory, and deliver components that are prepped and ready for assembly the moment they arrive on site.
Our ERP platform allows us to plan and execute complex customer MRP and product requirements, supporting just-in-time deliveries and various auto-replenishment programs. Moreover, our sales and procurement system fully supports robust B2B services.
With more than 35 years of experience under our belt, Spirit continues to be a world-class provider committed to continuous improvement and optimization of commercial best practices. Spirit strives to be a valued partner to key technology sectors, and our status as WOSB, SDB, and Native American owned-company provides diversity requirement relief to defense and aerospace customers.
- In operation since 1979
- Certified by the SBA as a small disadvantaged business
- Native-American, woman-owned
- Located in Phoenix, Arizona
- Supplies products and services to Department of Defense, aerospace, and telecommunication industries.
- ISO 9001 and AS 9100 Certifications
- Electronic Component Distribution, including passive components, discrete semis, memory, interconnect, RF/Microwave and electro-mechanical devices
- Provides fulfillment, material planning, material purchasing (full BOM), inventory management, just-in-time delivery, and supply-chain solutions
- Value-added services, including marking and packaging, forming, tape-and-reel, dry packing, line prep and simple and complex kitting
- Strong IT infrastructure, including Tier 1 ERP platform