Sensor Networks’ microPIMS® is a fully wireless, non-intrusive, ultrasonic corrosion/erosion monitoring system. Powered by battery, it operates using long range (>1 mile/1.6Km) sub Gigi-Hertz wireless connectivity. Each microPIMS sensor is programmed to take readings at a user-defined specified time interval and send data to Sensor Networks proprietary webPIMS® software, a cloud-based back-end web portal for analysis, trending and more.
Use microPIMS® for:
- Applications where frequent data is required to monitor corrosion/erosion rate issues.
- Short- or long-term corrosion rate data is needed to monitor crude-slate changes or to correlate operational system updates.
- Areas not conducive to manual UT thickness surveys.
- Covering many discrete points with simple attachment.
- Situations where quick and easy installations are required.
- Easy installation (no welding required) and repositioning.