Still searching for those missing components?
Replace passive components with a custom integrated circuit and reduce cost, space, time and components.
Many circuits using passive components on a printed circuit board can be integrated directly into an IC.
- Resistors and capacitors are commonly used inside an IC.
- The values of capacitance are limited in size due to total area, typically C < 30pf.
- Resistors range in value from 10 ohms to 10M ohms.
- The number of power supply decoupling capacitors can be reduced by reducing the number of ICs in the system.
- Other circuits can be integrated using switched capacitors to emulate resistors.
- 4x reduction in cost
- 200x reduction in size
- 5 Month Project (start to Mass Production)
- Also available: Radiation Hardened Array for mixed signal/analog integration