COVID-19 Shipping Impacts
We are open and fully operational!
Spirit Electronics is a critical infrastructure business and part of the Defense Industrial Base. Because we serve you, we are operating at 100% during this time.
Spirit’s office is fully operational and all shipping and receiving is operating normally. Product and delivery impacts with suppliers are currently minimal, and we will update you directly with any changes or order-specific impacts.
We check your open orders daily to mitigate any impact from COVID-19. We are checking the operational status of our suppliers regularly to support your supply chain.
If you have any questions about your open orders or risk to your programs, reach out to your Spirit rep at 480-998-1533.
We are taking the following actions to continue serving you:
- Spirit has prepared a business continuity plan for the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- We are monitoring local and federal guidance and conditions daily.
- Spirit’s facility is cleaned regularly, and high-touch surfaces and handles are cleaned more frequently.
- Personnel handling incoming products and shipments are disinfecting after contact.
- Spirit is restricting business travel based on local and national conditions and customer facility operations.
- Spirit is supporting virtual meetings and trainings to stay connected with you during this time.
- Spirit is accepting visitors subject to screening for symptoms before and upon arrival.
- All employees have mobile access to internal office phone and messaging in the event of a disruption. If you call, we will answer!