Taiyo Kogyo is a leading manufacturer of special PCBs such as high current PCBs and PCBs requiring thermal solutions. These PCBs are used widely for industrial applications.
Taiyo Kogyo PCBs are custom manufactured to a customer’s specifications and requirements.
Solve Heat Problems with Copper Inlay PCBs from Taiyo Kogyo
Copper inlay PCBs provide superior heat dissipation, improving product performance and lifespan.
- High Current PCBs
- Thick Copper PCBs (105-240μm)
- Ultra Thick Copper PCBs (300-500μm)
- Ultra Max Thick Copper PCBs (1000μm)
- Combination PCBs
- Bus Bar Embedded PCBs
- Copper Inlay and Al Base PCBs
Copper PCB Products
Heavy Copper PCB
- Copper foil thickness：8.6/11.4/14.3oz (using rolled copper foil)
- Number of Layers：2-6 Layers (depending on Cu foil thickness)
- Board thickness：0.051”-0.137” (1.3-3.5 mm)
- Available : IVH / less that 6.8oz for Inner layer
- UL Certified
- Copper foil thickness：8.6oz & 2oz copper on the very same layer
- Number of Layers：2- 6 Layers
- Board thickness：0.051”-0.137” (1.3 – 3.5 mm)
- Available: IVH / 11.4oz, 14.3oz and < 6.8oz copper for Inner layer
- UL Certified
Copper Inlay PCB
- Available for all copper foil thickness (except bus-bar PCB)
- Diameters of inlay：0.118”/0.157”/0.196”/0.236”/0.314” or (3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm)
Embedded Bus Bar PCB
- Instead of using etching process to make traces, 14.3oz. or heavier Bus-Bar is made with rolled copper foils by metal fabrication, and it can be embedded in the PCB.