Spirit Electronics was founded by a Native American woman and continues today as a USAF Veteran Woman owned small business. The owner of Spirit has served the military and space around the world throughout her career starting with working on jamming radar systems for fighter jets to being a level 3 ultrasonic specialist performing ultrasonic inspections in over 20 countries in the world. The vision for Spirit is to offer solutions for our customers, not just components. Think of us as an extension of your company and you would not be far from the truth. In fact, many of the companies we serve have deeply integrated Spirit into their planning, processes and procedures. They count on us to plan, procure, and warehouse inventory, and deliver components that are prepped and ready for assembly the moment they arrive on site.
Our ERP platform allows us to plan and execute complex customer MRP and product requirements, supporting just-in-time deliveries and various auto-replenishment programs. Moreover, our sales and procurement system fully supports robust B2B services.
With more than three decades of experience under our belt, Spirit continues to be a world-class provider committed to continuous improvement and optimization of commercial best practices. Spirit strives to be a valued partner to key technology sectors, and our status as VOWOSB, SDB owned-company provides diversity requirement relief to defense and aerospace customers.
- Spirit Electronics is ranked #13 in the 2018 Phoenix Business Journal list of the Top 25 Veteran-Owned Businesses in the Phoenix Metro area. Our CEO, Marti McCurdy, is a proud veteran of the US Air Force.
- In operation since 1979
- Veteran Owned, Woman Owned Small Business
- Located in Phoenix, Arizona
- Supplies products and services to Department of Defense, aerospace, and telecommunication industries.
- ISO 9001 and AS 9100 Certifications
- Electronic Component Distribution, including passive components, discrete semis, memory, interconnect, RF/Microwave and electro-mechanical devices
- Provides fulfillment, material planning, material purchasing (full BOM), inventory management, just-in-time delivery, and supply-chain solutions
- Value-added services, including wafer sort, assembly, test, qualification, radiation services, and simple and complex kitting
- Strong IT infrastructure, including Tier 1 ERP platform